We strive to provide quality rentals in every price range, and promise to treat our tenants fairly and respectfully.
- We review the application in the order received and require 48 hours to verify the information provided. If for any reason we cannot confirm information, your application is subject to denial.
- Application fees are to be paid in cash or money order only. Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $40 application fee. This includes every person residing in the household over 18 years of age.
- We will not review incomplete applications and will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Each applicant must provide an individual application with references and fees. There are situations in which the application process may require additional deposit(s) and/or a co-signer.
- Before signing a rental agreement, we will require the deposit, rent and a move in fee in form of money order or cashier check.
(Pet fee if applicable).
All applicants must show identification which includes a photograph.
Prior Rental History
- Applicant must provide information requested of their past landlords. If we can’t verify previous landlords, we may deny your application.
Income / Resources
- Employment must be verified and/or verification of income.
- We may verify income through pay stubs, tax records and contact with your current employer.
- Your income must be three times the rental amount, excluding utilities. If monthly household income does not meet three times stated monthly rent, an additional deposit or a co-signer may be required. If a co-signer is required, their monthly income should equal five times the stated monthly rent.
Credit Check and Criminal Background Check
- A credit check will be done on each applicant over the age of 18.
- Negative reports may result in a denial or an additional deposit may be required.
- Any person(s) who engage in illegal substance abuse or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance may be denied tenancy.
- Prior evictions may result in denial.
Any questions or comments please call Mitzi Baldwin: 360-306-8177 or 360-820-5277