Do you own a home or investment property that you rent out?
By choosing Porchlight Property Management, we can save you money, time and the stress of dealing with the day to day needs of managing your rental. I know from experience that unique problems and challenges arise when managing residential properties. I can offer effective, professional management services which include:
- Leasing and/or renting your property
- Routine interior/exterior inspections
- Advertising and show vacancies to prospective tenants
- Rent collections
- Facilitate evictions when necessary
- Arrange maintenance repairs
- 24 Hour emergency service
- Bookkeeping and monthly computerized financial reports
- Property evaluations and planning
- Professional credit checks/employment verification/references
- Provide required forms (lease agreements, lead base disclosures, eviction notices, pet addendums, etc.)
We will go the extra step to provide you with the most reliable tenants.
We verify applicant information by running background, credit and criminal checks. We also check personal/professional reference. You do not need to worry about who is renting your property because we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that responsible parties are your renters to minimize your overall vacancy and potential of non- payment of rent.
We will enforce all terms of the rental contract and pursue delinquent amounts due. If necessary, we will evict the tenant and appear in court on the owner’s behalf. We file eviction proceedings and ensure that all paperwork is properly filed per Washington State Law.
Maintenance: 24 Hour Emergency Service:
Our services are designed to help you keep costs down while maintaining a livable and attractive residence which will then attract and keep tenants. We have relationships with maintenance contractors and receive discounts on work done, thereby passing the savings to you. We continually compare prices, obtain quotes and communicate with vendors in order to obtain the best values.
Owners and Renters can be assured that we are on the job no matter what time of day emergencies arise. Our experience enables us to evaluate and to react to problems in a fraction of the time that it would take an individual with limited experience to do so.
8% of the Monthly rental amount.
$100.00 non-refundable set up charge
Advertising is charged to the owner